Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:00:54 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        Mori Hiroki <yamori813@yahoo.co.jp>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Can't use mge on 88F5181

hi,

I'd have to go dig through the datasheets of everything to see what
the deal is. :( it could be ethernet switch side, it could be
interface config mismatch (MII, RMII, RGMII, SGMII, PSGMII, etc.); it
could be clock configuration (if it's MII, the clock is changed based
on 10/100; later interfaces run at a constant speed and just
bitstuff), etc, etc.

Can you get per-switch-port counters on the switch? Is the CPU port on
the switch seeing traffic?

-adrian