Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 21:00:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Ryder <aryder@bestweb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Colorado 250

Does anyone have experience with a colorado 250 and freebsd? I know the
drive is rather old and small but im looking to use it with freebsd. I
compiled into the kernel the tape device but it doesnt seem to reconize
it. According to the manuals it goes prior to my 3 1/2 a: drive on the
floppy chain. When I boot, the ft0 isnt reconized though, Im not sure the
problem. Any suggestions kernel wise and what I need to do?

Im not on the freebsd-questions mailing list so if you can CC me your