Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:11:28 -0700
From:      Stephen Olsen <stephen@seeker.mystic.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

I just recently purchased FreeBSD2.0.5 CDROM and have the plan of bringing up
a web server.  There is some software on the CD that is for that purpose:
WWWDaemon_3.0.tar.gz and WWWLibrary_3.0.tar.gz and WWWLibrary_2.7.tar.gz and
WWWLineMode_3.0.tar.gz.  I have uncompressed and untar'd all the files into
the same directory.  The libraryies compiled with 0 errors.  Then the Daemon
did not.  It seems to have things that do not compile error free.

If you have any Ideas I would like to discuss them.

I am running 486DX33 w/8 megs of ram and a 540Meg harddisk.  I have a ethernet
connection to the internet and for the time being a CDROM installed.

I would like to get this up and running asap.

You can reach me at (510) 938-2920 or (800) 832-8649 or try email at
stephen@seeker.mystic.com.

Sincerely,

Stephen Olsen