Date:      Fri, 2 Jul 2004 04:01:28 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP: first chunk of ALTQ driver modifications

--Boundary-02=_AIM5A/KSaFfxCa5

Hello,

after the base of altq has been settling in tree for some time now (without=
=20
apparent problems) it's now time for the first chunk of driver modification=
s.=20
We have been testing this off tree for some time (thanks to the many tester=
s)=20
and I don't think that there will be problems with this. Nevertheless, I'd=
=20
like to ask the respective driver maintainer to look over the changes and=20
speak up if you object. Otherwise I will commit this after some hours of=20
refreshing sleep.

Patch is at: http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/PART1.diff

Covers: bfe(4), em(4), fxp(4), lnc(4), tun(4), de(4) rl(4), sis(4) and xl(4)

Thanks!

=2D-=20
Best regards,				| mlaier@freebsd.org
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661