Date:      27 Jun 2003 08:55:10 -0700
From:      swear@attbi.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        docs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [flynn@energyhq.es.eu.org: Can the FreeBSD handbook be sold?]

Hey, Andre Guibert de Bruet (or any e-mail expert):

I just got a bounce on a reply to you and wonder if you would help me
"debug" it.  Do you think ATTBI (COMCAST) is really running an open
relay, or might your blacklist be messed up?

Do you know a way for me to check my ISP (just a particular host, I
guess) for an open relay?  (A way which is unlikely to upset my ISP.)
Do you think I should try to tell postmaster@attbi.com, or is
"postmaster" a rough equivalent of "/dev/null"?

Here's some selected lines from the bounce message:

Subject: Returned mail: delivery problems encountered
The following addresses had delivery problems:
<andy@siliconlandmark.com>
	Permanent Failure: Other address status
	Delivery last attempted at Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:29:28 -0000
Final-Recipient: rfc822; <andy@siliconlandmark.com>
Action: failed