Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:22:26 -0400
From:      "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG,  ertr1013@student.uu.se,  h.schmalzbauer@omnisec.de
Subject:   Re: Mentor for C self study wanted

> Absolutely.  (I just didn't mention it before because
> obviously Harald already has a beginner's book on the
> C programming language.)

Herald does in fact have one that sucks (it does a terrible job on type
sizes for example [doesn't mention that they may very on different
machines])... since he is paying me a small amount to help him in detail
I am going to recommend K&R to him (with the caution is is meant for
experienced programmers)

--
Aryeh M. Friedman
FloSoft Systems