Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:17:04 -0500
From:      "Jesse Marquez" <jmarquez@x25.net>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dc0 acting up

-FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT

Hi all,

    I've recently started having major problems with my internet =
connection. If I try to do any type of internet activty it just lags =
away until my system freezes. I'm receiving the following error below

error repeats

dc0: discard oversize frame (ether type 8864 flags 3 len 1514 > max =
1506)

I've never had any problems till now. Only thing I used to notice was =
this

acd0: CDRW <LITE-ON LTR-32123S> at ata1-master PIO4
acd1: DVDROM <Pioneer DVD-ROM ATAPIModel DVD-106S 0122> at ata1-slave =
PIO4
Mounting root from ufs:/dev/ad1s1a
dc0: failed to force tx and rx to idle state
dc0: failed to force tx and rx to idle state
dc0: failed to force tx and rx to idle state

any ideas?