Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:09:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kyle McPeek <kyle@stdio.com>
To:        Ugen Antsilevitch <ugen@undp.org>
Cc:        "Dag-Erling C. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?=" <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AHA-2940 U/UW

I have some of these machines.  They work fine with 3.0, 2.2 will not work
at all with the 2940/Dual.  It is a 2940 with a 7895 chip.  There are two
scsi buses on it, an internal wide,and an external SCSI-2 (Mini 50Pin).
It looks just like a regular 2940, except that the external connector is a
separate bus and has a Mini 50 connector instead of a 68 Pin.

kyle.