Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:23:50 -0800
From:      "David Shanes" <dshanes@personalogic.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "chas" <panda@peace.com.my>
Subject:   Re: How can CGI script execute root commands or edit root-owned files ?

If you do, make sure that you execute chroot so that users do not have
access to too much of your computer.

David
David Shanes                                   7535 Metropolitan Drive
dshanes@personalogic.com          San Diego, CA  92108
Database Developer                       (619) 220-5800 x228
PersonaLogic, Inc.                           (619) 220-5899 (fax)
http://www.PersonaLogic.com