Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:26:43 +0100
From:      Justin Archer <justin@justinarcher.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hi

Hi, I have just purchased a new Dell Server, to run with Plesk. I have
just moved from an Apple XServe and seeing that OS X derived from
FreeBSD, I felt that it was the best choice to start with. My only
dilemma is, I am wanting to run the system in 64-bit, with using the
Intel Quad 2.5Ghz Xeon, but I am unsure as to which version I should
be downloading.

For plesk, I need to use version 6.1 and had read somewhere that I
would use the AMD 64-bit version, can you confirm if this is correct
for an Intel processor?

Many Thanks

Justin Archer