Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:17:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Dan S." <techieguy7@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Vinum and /usr

Ok I have two HDs each about 1.5GB they are ad4 and
ad7 currently /usr is on ad47s1e. How can I use vinum
to combine /usr with my second HD(ad7). Can this be
done and how should I go about doing this?

I have an understanding of how vinum works and I also
know that if I do vinum -concat /dev/ad4s1e
/dev/ad7s1e that it will kill all data on those
partitions. How would I go about doing this if I am
going to have to destroy /usr?

Thanks.