Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:21:30 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Will Andrews" <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>, <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: free C compiler? (was RE: Windriver, Slackware and FreeBSD)

Ah, I was just responding to his question asking if I had any
ideas about another free compiler.  I didn't which is what
I answered.  I wasn't saying that none existed.  TenDRA appears
to be an implementation that is pretty far along which is good
for what he was wanting to try doing.  I did notice that it's
main distribution site is offline, though.