Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:15:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Soren Dossing <sauber@netcom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux libs problem

I just installed 3.1, and have a problem with the linux libs. I tried to
installed both as a package and as a port, but with same results. The libs
are enable in /etc/rc.conf with this line

   linux_enable="YES"

During boot I get this kernel message:

   link_elf: symbol oaccept undefined

What I mostly need the libs for is the linux realplayer. When starting it,
it says:

  ~$ rvplayer
  ELF binary type "Linux" not known.
  Abort trap
  ~$

This used to work fine in 2.2.x and 3.0. What's wrong now?

Soren

PS: Please respond directly since I'm not a subscriber.