Date:      Wed, 08 Aug 2001 18:09:42 -0400
From:      Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Setting disk quotas for users

Can someone explain to me the best way to do this?

I am going to be setting up a BSD box as a web server for some customers of
mine.  I have already set up their user accounts, and now I would like to
limit the size of their web directories to 10MB.  What is the best way to do
this?

I am trying to set this up now using the various Quota commands, but I am
having no luck.

Brendan