Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 2:01:42 +0300
From:      Teemu Hakala <temmi.hoo@kolumbus.fi>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gtk12 ./configure options

Hi

 I have a small suggestion to add to your existing
great work with the gnome set. I propose that you
would enable XInput support for gtk12 and the Gimp
by default. I already did the guesswork and here
are the results of how I got it to work.
 I use the XInput extension in order to have pressure
sensitivity in the Gimp. My system currently runs
4.6.2 after recovering from a security incident.
After reinstallation I noticed that pressure does not
affect in the Gimp any more, and noticed that I must
have compiled the ports with special options in the

Makefile for gtk12

CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --with-xinput=xfree

Thank you for your co-operation
temmi out