Date:      Wed, 30 May 2007 22:46:53 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   printing a very long-line files with openoffice using "letter" pages

        People,

        I have in mind putting, say 6,  8.5x11-inch pages to create
        a Large page 25.5x11" on which something would be printed.
        Whatever would be printed in a large typescript could be glued
        on cardboard or some other solid background.  I'm thinking of one
        of my personal meditations or a Shakespearian sonnet or the
        Gettysburg address.  I need to know if openoffice has the printer
        settings to do this.

        Whenever I try to write something in a large font on a "letter"
        sized  page, the lines wrap; this is not what I want!  If
        OpenOffice isn't the right application, is there any other?
        (I'm copying the -questions FreeBSD list in case they have a
        clue.)

        thanks for any tips/howto/or other apps!

        gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix