Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:23:40 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Charles.S.Libby@motorola.com
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ethernet layer flaw - Does Free BSD Have it?

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:03:14 +0000
Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 05:46:19AM -0600, Charles S. Libby wrote:
> > January 6, 2003
> > Flaw Found in Ethernet Device Drivers
>
> -doc isn't the appropriate list - you should try security@.
> I'd quote your source as well if I were you, so that people can read
> it for themselves.

Or try net, both are applicable as the network developers should
be watching these two lists.

The document on CERT's website:

http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/412115

shows that Microsoft has reported `Not Vulnerable' so your
email should be updated to reflect this fact.  Otherwise
I don't see where it states NetBSD is vulnerable, either.

A comment about `while this states this, CERT's websete states
this''

Take care,

--
Tom Rhodes