Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:35:19 +1100
From:      John Saunders <john.saunders@scitec.com.au>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re-installing the boot manager

I had FreeBSD 2.2.5 installed on a notebook and went and installed
Win95 on another partition. However in typical style Win95 wiped
the boot menu. Now I know how to get back the standard FreeBSD
bootblock using "disklabel -B", but how do I get back the bootmenu
that allows me to select which OS to boot with a function key?

Thanks.
      .   | John Saunders   mailto:John.Saunders@scitec.com.au  (Work) |
  ,--_|\  |                 mailto:john@nlc.net.au              (Home) |
 /  Oz  \ |                 http://www.nlc.net.au/~john/               |
 \_,--\_/ | SCITEC LIMITED  Phone +61 2 9428 9563  Fax +61 2 9428 9933 |
       v  |    "By the time you make ends meet, they move the ends."   |