Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 21:17:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@ccia.cc>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel and SBPRO

I was configuring my kernel to support my SBPRO card, which it does now
with no problem... However, I'm wondering if I'm missing something in the
kernel config file. Because in order to get SBPRO to work, I had to add
"#define CONFIG_SBPRO" to /usr/src/sys/i386/isa/sound/local.h to get it
to work, there must be an easier way for the future? It works perfectly,
but there's just GOTTA be another way =) Thanks in advance for the help.

--
Mail: matt@mlink.net && matt@ccia.cc
@IRC: irc.idirect.ca && mlink.ca.relic.net