Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:43:09 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux vs NT: a new test

According to Alfred Perlstein:
> Do you have any URLs or tests that show the flaws in FreeBSD's mmap?

Download the "current" version of INN (through CVSup) and run it on a busy
server (for readers). The new reader code extensively uses mmap() and it seems
to trigger problems in our mmap (I'm on the inn-workers list like Marc).

-=-=-
# This file represents the standard CVSup distribution file
# for the INN CVSup server
#
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default host=inn-cvs.isc.org
*default compress
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default tag=.

# base directory points to where CVSup will store its 'bookmarks' file(s)
*default base=/users/sup/inn

# prefix directory points to where CVSup will store the actual distribution(s)
*default prefix=/src/inn-current

# complete distribution, including all below
inn
-=-=-
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #71: Sun May  9 20:16:32 CEST 1999