Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 22:04:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Isaac Hopkins <hi010001@state.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Login.conf

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Isaac Hopkins wrote:

> I am installing to X boxes on a 100meg hard drive,  as you could imagine it
> makes room a little tight, so I do not have any of the sources installed.
> Could somebody please send me a copy of there login.conf and/or a copy of a
> generic kernel.  My email is isaac@state.net

You should already have the GENERIC kernel in /kernel.GENERIC or just
/kernel if you haven't reconfig'd your kernel yet.

For login.conf, grab

http://releng22.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2-970912-RELENG/src/setc.aa

and run `tar xzf setc.aa' in an empty directory.  login.conf should be in
there.

Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo