Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:10:04 +0100
From:      "Raymond Hunter" <raymond@acc-uk.com>
To:        "'Ham su-wook'" <casanoba@ailab.sogang.ac.kr>, "'FreeBSD Question'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: How can I forward mails in mail queue.

The easiest way to do it is, as root, run "elm -f /var/mail/username" to
look at the other persons' mail, and then forward any mail you want to
another adddress...

If the people are away for a week or so, create a .forward file in the
persons' home directory with something like:

\username, person.to.forward.to

This keeps any new mail received in the persons' folder, but also sends it
to someone else.

Raymond Hunter...

Is there any way to forward mails in mail queue(/var/mail).

I want to forward mails that are already received, but

our users are not in our office, so I need to forward them.

from Ham su-wook, Artificial Intelligence, Sogang Univ.
mailto:casanoba@ailab.sogang.ac.kr
http://ailab.sogang.ac.kr/~casanoba