Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2007 17:22:26 -0300
From:      "Hugo Santos Dias" <hsantosdias@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I would like to help in the development and testing of FreeBSD

Hi, my name is Hugo Santos Dias, living in Brazil in Vitoria da Conquista,
Bahia, I have great interest in helping in the development and testing of
versions of FreeBSD, I use FreeBSD on my desktop and my servers.
I am a student of computer science at the UESB - Universidade Estadual do
Sudoeste da Bahia (State University of Southwest Bahia), and one of my
projects is a path for ipfw, so that it can read data in layer-7 like
iptables-layer7. I understand c/c++, shellscripts, perl, a bit of java
(needed for the work of  Discipline  graphics computer -
http://www.compenter.com.br/hugo/prova3/ - the link robo.htm). Working in a
isp, wiress and via cable, and have deep knowledge of networks and tcp / ip.

Please as do I to help in the development and testing of FreeBSD?

I would like to help in the development and testing of FreeBSD

--
Hugo S. Dias

"Unix is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."
"Linux is for people who hate Windows. BSD is for people who love UNIX."