Date:      Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:28:15 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_K=F6nig?= <bkoenig@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: everything concerning SLIP seems to be out of date

--KdquIMZPjGJQvRdI

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 12:52:57AM +0100, Bj=F6rn K=F6nig wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> thanks a lot for your hints. The null-modem cable connection is working n=
ow.
> Anyway, it was surprisingly easy, but I'm totally inexperienced and the
> neglected manpages and handbook discouraged me, because I didn't touch
> serial ports since a decade ;-) Finally someone points me at [1].
>=20
> Regards Bj=F6rn
>=20
> [1] http://www.netbsd.org/guide/en/chap-net-practice.html#chap-net-practi=
ce-p2p-via-serial
>=20

Well, now that you have figured it out, don't hesitate to submit an
update for the respective handbook chapter :-)

(BTW, please break your lines at 75 characters or something.  Makes
your mails much easier to read for people with console-based clients).

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--KdquIMZPjGJQvRdI

--KdquIMZPjGJQvRdI--