Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 18:18:06 +0200
From:      Francois TIFFREAU <dc@freebsd-fr.org>
To:        "Marcelo Leal" <leal@procergs.rs.gov.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: popper

x I'm using courier-imap, a imap/pop3 (+ssl) server with mysql auth. It=20=

works great.

   Courier imap is located at : http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/

x You can also use mysql with postfix and courier-imap, though it is off=20=

topic.

   Howto Mysql+postfix+courier-imap :=20
http://kirb.insanegenius.net/postfix.html

Le jeudi 16 mai 2002, =E0 05:31 , Rob Gridley a =E9crit :

> vpopmail + qmail do a nice job, but they're more than just a popper.
>
> On 5/16/02 10:51 AM, "Marcelo Leal" <leal@procergs.rs.gov.br> =
confessed:

>> Hello,
>>
>> Anybody knows about one popper that do authentication in mysql =
server,
>> or pam, and works with maildir?

Good luck,

Francois TIFFREAU