Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:33:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kenneth Stailey <kstailey@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Documenation for arp?

I asked where the documentation for the API to ARP is.  I was told that
route(4) documentation was it.  But then I find this:

$ man 4 route | grep -i arp | wc -l
       0

Is there a more reasonable answer to my question?  What I really want to know
is what is the format of the messages to write on the PF_ROUTE raw socket to do
an ARP table addtion without calling system("/usr/sbin/arp -blah")

Please CC: me I'm not on this list.