Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2002 23:13:14 +0800 (CST)
From:      =?gb2312?q?Yifeng=20Xu?= <xuyifenghz@yahoo.com>
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com, bts@babbleon.org
Cc:        pdfardy@mac.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Junior Annoying Hacker Task

Don't try to persuade somebody to accept Microsoft
concept, they have never played Microsoft Systems, so
they really don't know what you are talking about, I
personally like the Microsoft's Registry idea,
Microsoft is not always bad, but I never try to force
somebody to accept the idea, it wastes time. if UNIX
or FreeBSD are doing Registry, It must not be FreeBSD
or UNIX, I never think UNIX's system admin will work
in the way Windows admin are doing. leave Vi, UNIX is
not UNIX, FreeBSD is not FreeBSD.

Regards,