Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 1996 19:43:04 -0700
From:      "David E. Tweten" <tweten@frihet.com>
To:        "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 3COM network cards..

gpalmer@FreeBSD.org said:
>I don't know of any (supported) EISA 100bT(X) ether cards for FreeBSD

Too bad, but thanks for helping.

To be somewhat more specific than I was previouslyh, for anyone who might
be able to think of one, what I'm interested in is the identity of the EISA
burst mode bus mastering 10/100 Base T interface card that is best
supported among the contenders under FreeBSD.  I continue to hope that set
is not null.
--
David E. Tweten         | 2047-bit PGP Key fingerprint: | tweten@frihet.com
12141 Atrium Drive      |    E9 59 E7 5C 6B 88 B8 90    |    tweten@and.com