Date:      28 Mar 2001 19:19:41 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <mark.sergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        Drew Sanford <lauasanf@bellsouth.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MTU on win2K?

Definantely the wrong group to ask but still, do a search on google. It will
give you a result stating you should use regedit to change one of the keys. I
can't remember which key so use google, it's your friend.

Cheers,

Mark

--
In Pocatello, Idaho, a law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying
of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless same are exhibited to public