Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:18:16 +0930
From:      "Andrew Hodges" <ahodges@itsolutions.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fw: twin network cards in one PC

I have had similar issues in the past with this and have no problems with
two ethernet cards
now and can route between interfaces etc. However, I have complicated the
matter further
by doing dialin using PPP. Therefore I have an additional network to
consider. Currently I
have a remote 10.0.0.0/24 LAN connected via PPP 192.168.1.100 -->
192.168.1.101.
The machine that has 192.168.1.101 has two ethernets 192.168.1.1 and
203.x.x.x.

The bit that puzzles me is that I have proxyarp on the PPP link. Does this
mean that the
PPP interface appears as though it is on the local LAN in the same subnet?
If so then
routing should all work, right?. Have I configured this correctly, or am I
missing something?

regards
Andrew