Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:37:19 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        vm@dics.com.ua
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TI1250 don't route IRQ

In message: <20020814064435.GA26023@iron.del.local>
            Vitaly Markitantov <vm@dics.com.ua> writes:
: I'm trying OLDCARD and NEWCARD on my laptop under -CURRENT (cvsup at 12 Aug 2002)
: Have used two differend PC-cards (one - PCMCIA under OLDCARD - starts like
: ed0 with pccardd, and two - CARDBUS under NEWCARD - starts like rl0)
:
: Cards starts, i can configure them by ifconfig, but they don't works
: one says ed0: device timeout  and second watch some dog rl0: watchdog timeout
:
: Someone said that TI1250 is incorrectly routes IRQs. Can i do something
: to get it to work? Or i must drop FreeBSD from laptop?

It likely isn't the 1250 that incorrectly routes IRQs, but rather it
is the BIOS on your PC.  Can you send me the dmesg output of the
problem?  Preferably boot -v?

Warner