Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:00:47 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Sergio Lenzi' <lenzi@k1.com.br>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>, "'rhyan.rausis@lodgenet.com'" <rhyan.rausis@lodgenet.com>
Subject:   RE: Kernel problems...

When you reply to a posting, please us a reply to all, as I am not the
original poster and am not having the trouble.  Also, you want to make sure
that all reply's a CC:'d to the mailing list unless it is meant to be a
private posting.

I am CC:ing my reply to the original poster so that he gets the message.

Just for the record, there any many different models of Cyrix CPU, I don't
believe his CPU is a i686 as it's only a PR-150 chip.  I had a similar chip
and I don't remember if it was i586 or i486 (yes 486).

-Chris