Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:36:38 -0700
From:      login2@juno.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help

I've install FreeBSD on my Pentium and I've dedicate one of my entire
hard disk for FreeBSD.  When I boot it for the first time I get these
error messages:

		npx0: INTERUPT 16
		panic: cannot mount root
		syncdisk...............done
	Automatic rebooting in 15 second........................

To my understand when I used the entire disk for FreeBSD, it leaves out
any consideration for disk geometry, so I've discard this possible
problem.  Then what are other problem I might encounter?  My chipset is
in an Intel 82440LX AGP.  Also, the disk where FreeBSD is installed on is
the primary slave disk.