Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 09:15:25 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: security: what does OpenBSD have, that FreeBSD doesn't have.

On Sun, 23 May 1999, Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <Pine.OSF.4.10.9905232037320.11148-100000@mercury.physics.adelaide.edu.au> Kris Kennaway writes:
> : One of my plans is to merge all of these changes into our tree
> : (along with all the other minor changes/manpage corrections, etc).
>
> Which ones are currently missing?

I'm not sure..I've been wandering through the openbsd source tree and merging
useful diffs from binaries, but I haven't been too organised about it so far,
and haven't encountered much in the way of "important" fixes. I'm sure there
are some, though.

> Also, beware.  Most of the patches will not come into the FreeBSD tree
> w/o some tweaking to pass the bruce filter.

I'm expecting that, but I'm willing to clean up what I bring across.

Kris

> Warner

-----
"That suit's sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde witticisms that's been
rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into
someone's eye"
"Wow, that's sharp!" - Ace Rimmer and the Cat, _Red Dwarf_