Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:49:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vince Valenti <vince@blue-box.net>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        Jonathan Arnold <jdarnold@buddydog.org>, Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, nate <freebsd@aphroland.org>
Subject:   Re: sudden reboots

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> [...]

Drew, I agree with you.  I think something has changed in 4.5-RELEASE that
causes it to be incompatable with certain hardware.  I am running
4.5-RELEASE on six other machines with no problems so far.  I've
downgraded my problem machine to 4.4-RELEASE to see if it fixes the
problems.  Before I upgraded it to 4.5-RELEASE, I never had a problem with
it, and it had an uptime of several months.

--
Vince Valenti
Systems Administrator