Date:      Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:00:07 -0500
From:      <angiesf@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <se@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Financial freedom in 24 days or less

Hello,

Would you like to make $100,000 a year online? If so,
then this is your magical email to the kingdom of financial freedom.
Think about how life would be WITHOUT an alarm clock waking
you up every morning. Or sitting in traffic all morning. Are
you frustrated that you belong to the corporate world? IMAGINE
your daily commute taking 20 seconds as you walk to your computer!

Is this just a dream? Many people think so but they are ABSOLUTELY
WRONG. Financial freedom is given to people who jump at the
opportunity, not to those who hesitate. 2 years ago I was just like you,
I was making $12 an hour working my butt off struggling to pay my bills.
One day, a friend of mine introduced me to the GREATEST business ever
created online. Within 6 months of working just an hour a day, I was able to
quit my full time job and leave the corporate world FOREVER.

Now I would like to share this opportunity with you. It is MY DUTY to help
you get to the places you dream about, and I'm about to do just that. Normally,
there is a $29.99 charge associated with joining this business. But for the next 48 hours,
you can sign up, ABSOLUTELY FREE. Even if this isn't the opportunity of a lifetime,
how can you afford to pass up this chance? You have nothing to lose! No credit card
required, Nothing! All you have to do is click on the link below to learn more about this
AMAZING business.

http://www.product-galore.com/affiliate.htm

Thank you and have a great day!

Dan Meadows Jr.