Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:17:10 -0700
From:      Takayuki Kaiso <tkaiso@cats.ucsc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gateway to Internet

Hi,

 Currently, I have s small LAN of Windows Nt 4.0 server and
Windows95s and a proxy software is running on NT to
share one dialup account to ISP. With this proxy software
(WinGate) multiple users on LAN are accessing Internet
at the same time.

 Now I am going to add FreeBSD machine to this LAN and want
to make a FreeBSD user also to access to Internet from this
LAN sharing one dialup account. But WinGate doesn't support
FreeBSD as far as I know.

 If you know any solution for this requirement, please
give me your suggestions.

Thanks
Takayuki