Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:26:58 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Radek_V=E1clav=EDk?= <radekvaclavik@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IPFW rules

Sorry I didn't specify my question more accurately. Of course I have used
dummynet and I have also found some rules on the Internet. But
unfortunaletyl none of them worked.

Something like this for example:

ipfw add queue 1 ip from any to 10.1.2.0/24
ipfw queue 1 config weight 5 pipe 2 mask dst-ip 0x000000ff
ipfw pipe 2 config bw 300Kbit/s

Doesn't work thow...

So what I am asking for is not theory, but I am asking someone, to whom it
actually works! I have been trying tons of different possibilities, but
didn't get the right one..

I believe, someone had to face this problem before, so please help. I really
don't know what to do...
Thanks.

[:aRVi:]
RadekVaclavik@yahoo.com