Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:29:46 -0600
From:      Valdivia Mary Mak-CGNG56 <Mary.mak.Valdivia@motorola.com>
To:        "'budsz'" <budsan02@bdg.centrin.net.id>, Valdivia Mary Mak-CGNG56 <Mary.mak.Valdivia@motorola.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: PCMCIA serial card for FreeBSD

Yes, I have taken a look at /etc/default/pccard.conf.
There was only one serial card listed. It's called
"RFI Hotline serial card". I have searched with several
different combinations for the "RFI Hotline serial card"
on the web, but couldn't find the company that sells this
card. Is RFI the company name ? Does anyone know the web
site for this company ?

Thanks,

Mary