Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:43:10 -0500
From:      "dyu" <dyu@cdknet.com>
To:        <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Migrating.....

Dear all,

I plan to migrate my existing sendmail server, which is running FreeBSD 3.x
with sendmail 8.9.x, to a new server box.  i plan to install the lastest
version of FreeBSD and sendmail.  My questions are follow:
1). How can i copy all the email accounts to my new server without redo them
again? what are the steps?
2). Are the system login accounts the same as the email accounts in
sendmail? If not, how do i copy them also?

Please let me know what do i have to do with steps in sequence.
Thanks,

Derrick