Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:07:24 +0000
From:      Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   where is gated?

I've just setup a network, and have been thinking about configuring the
routing.   I've seen various references to gated in the documentation,
which seems to suggest that it's part of the base FreeBSD installation.
I've found /usr/src/etc/rc.d/gated on my -current box, but there doesn't
appear to be any corresponding source code or binary.  There also doesn't
appear to be a port for gated - has it been removed from FreeBSD, or am
I just missing something?

Bruce Cran