Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:40:40 -0400
From:      Victor Salaman <salaman@teknos.com>
To:        "'kerberus@inetu.net'" <kerberus@inetu.net>, Victor Salaman <salaman@teknos.com>
Cc:        'Poul-Henning Kamp' <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, 'Scott Mitchell' <rsm@acm.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: compatibility list

"Back off, sit down and code your own driver, and
when your done with that you can code the one i need for my pcmcia card,
stop
talking and start being productive with all this negative energy you put
forth,
damn you could have probably already written the darn drivers. ive said
enuff,
so either seek help nicely, or code it yourself, and leave the core team
memebers alone, they dont need any more stress then they already have."

I am a happy camper here as I have spent time (without bugging the core team
members or typing any message on this list before today) fixing my own
driver problems. In fact, I have ported my own driver from Linux drivers
from David Hinds distribution for one of my cards,  and Scott Mitchell
developed the Xircom driver for the other card I use. So in other words, I
need no drivers... I've been happy all along, It's you who doesn't have a
driver. Perhaps its you that should stop talking and start being productive
with all this negative energy you put forth and code it yourself.