Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:57:07 -0400
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug-free software (Re: ARRRRGH! Guys, who's breaking -STABLE's GMIRROR code?!)

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

--
This software is bug-free. It is perfect, as perfect as human beings
have achieved. Consider these stats : the last three versions of the

But that just proves the point: despite all that careful engineering,
"one error each" and "a total of 17 errors" !=3D "bug-free".

Kris

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu--