Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:02:41 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kris <kkedzie@ns.activetech.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Frequent reboots

Hi, I have FreeBSD box running for about a month.  In the last 3 days I
noticed that the machine strated rebooting itself for no particular
reason.  It happens every 2 hours or last night happened 2 times every 5
hours.  Is there a log I can check or something that would give me more
insight into it?  I'd like to know what's causing it. If you could reply
to the message since I'm not on the mailing list, I would apprecite it.

Thanks
Kris