Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:12:07 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <jim@luna.cdrom.com>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Section on working with Packages

On Fri, 03 Mar 2000 at 09:34:05 +0200, Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:
> On Fri 2000-03-03 (16:12), Joel Sutton wrote:
> > Am I just having a bad day? Or isn't there a section, in the
> > handbook, that deals with packages?
> >
> > Packages are a bit of a hot topic in my user group at the moment.
>
> No, there aren't at the moment.
>
> I've been thinking of writing something on it for the beginner
> ports section, but I'm sure we'd all love someone to do it instead
> of the oft-slow me.

I could probably do this once the madness with getting the existing
content updated/restructured (the preferred deadline is April 1st) is
over with.  Otherwise I agree with Neil, someone else should do it if
it's wanted before then because I just won't have time.

- jim

--
- jim mock - walnut creek cdrom/freebsd test labs - jim@luna.cdrom.com -
- phone: 1.925.691.2800 x.3814 - fax: 1.925.674.0821 - jim@FreeBSD.org -