Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:47:15 +0100
From:      Dick Hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   php.ini

I installed php4 from ports. In /usr/local/etc are two files,
php.ini-recommended and php.ini-dist. I have two questions:
(a) I understand the recommended file is the most secure (?)
(b) To what location do I have to copy one of them as php.ini? I read
somewhere that I need to copy the file to /usr/local/lib. Is that right?
The manual does not mention it ;-(
Any help would be appreciated.

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.10 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)