Date:      Tue,  5 Dec 2000 13:37:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      wvengen@stack.nl (Willem van Engen)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard driver docs

I'm writing a pcmcia device driver for the PhyDAS system used in our university
for measurements. I have been searching the internet for information on
programming a driver on the pccard bus, but I haven't found any good overview
of a pcmcia driver (well, the 'FreeBSD device driver writer's guide' on
http://people.freebsd.org/~erich/ddwg/ddwg.html seems useful, but currently
it's mostly empty).
If you know useful information about programming drivers on the pccard bus,
please share it with me.
Thanks in advance.

Willem van Engen