Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 2020 13:37:31 +0100
From:      Robert Clausecker <fuz@fuz.su>
To:        Klaus Cucinauomo <maciphone2@googlemail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bcm2711-rpi-4-b.dts

Hi Klaus,

With this file and the u-boot binary you linked it appears
to boot.  Sounds good!

Thanks a lot for your support.  Perhaps you could link this file
in the instructions for other people to find?

Yours,
Robert Clausecker

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - for an 8-bit clean world
/\  - against html email  - against proprietary attachments