Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:57:22 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <myevmenk@exodus.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth stack for FreeBSD

--ZYOWEO2dMm2Af3e3

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:41:23AM -0800, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> Hello Christian,
>=20
> [...]
>=20
> >Are there any undertakings on the way to update the bluetooth code
> >in -CURRENT to a newer snapshot?
>=20
> As soon as I get at least few positive feedbacks from the testers
> Julian will commit it :) I do not feel comfortable to commit the
> code that has only been tested on the limited set of devices I have.
>=20
> So I'll ask this again. Please try the new code and let me know if
> it works for you. Pretty please with two sugar lumps on top :)
>=20
> thanks,
> max
>=20

Great news :-)

However, I can't test the code at the moment.  My cell phone is bluetooth
capable, but I don't have a bluetooth card yet.

I was just interested because the -CURRENT sources haven't been updated
for some time :-)

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--ZYOWEO2dMm2Af3e3

--ZYOWEO2dMm2Af3e3--