Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 19:35:40 -0400
From:      Lance M.Westerhoff <lmw188@psu.edu>
To:        "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@shire.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DB2 on FreeBSD??

Actually, Mac OS X is the big reason why I want to try FreeBSD out.  I
have always been a Mac person, but I have always been a UNIX (IRIX, AIX,
Linux)  person as well.  I didn't really know what FreeBSD was about
until I started getting into OS X back in the DP4 days.  More recently,
I wrote a column on a Mac site comparing the different BSDs...the
research I did for that column made me much more seriously consider
FreeBSD for all of our x86 systems.  Here is the link if you would like
to take a look:

http://www.applelust.com/alust/terminal/archives/terminal041202.shtml

-Lance